Dr. Courtney Kassenbrock enjoys performing routine vision exams on patients of all ages. She specializes in the treatment and management of ocular disease including dry eye, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and macular degeneration. After graduating from Carmel High School, Dr. Kassenbrock went on to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Purdue University. Dr. Kassenbrock completed her Doctor of Optometry degree with honors at the Indiana University School of Optometry in 2014. She and her husband currently live in Westfield.
· Purdue University, B.S in Biology, 2006-2010
· Indiana University School of Optometry, 2010-2014
· Beta Sigma Kappa Honors Society
· Alice J. Bennett Fellowship, 2013
Professional Organizations :
· Indiana Optometric Association
· American Optometric Association
· Enjoys spending time with her husband, Alexander.
· Hobbies include : cooking and baking